Click here to view a complete list of KEEA Members.
Executive Director- KEEA Energy Education Fund (KEEF)
KEEF JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Executive Director
Reports to: Board of Directors
Works with: ProgramStaff, Interns, and Members
The Executive Director is responsible for all aspects of the day to day operation of the KEEA Energy Education Fund (KEEF) and the Keystone Energy Efficiency Alliance (KEEA).
S/he is responsible for:
· Fundraising to private foundations, members and others
· Communications, including website, press and other
· Membership Growth and Development,to increasethe numberof members and their engagement with KEEF and KEEA
· Guarantee successful performance on all grants and contracts
· Overseeing progress toward all goals and objectives as set by the Board of Directors
· Financial Management, including reporting internally and externally
· Strategic Planning in close cooperation with the Board and members
· Human Resources, including hiring, supervision and firing
· Conference planning and execution
· Board of Directors development and strengthening
· Insurethat KEEA and KEEFcomply with all applicable laws and regulations
· Other related duties
At least four years’ experience in a combination of government or nonprofit management and administrative experience including energy efficiency program design and management; Supervisory experience and skill; Proven track record in program management and fundraising; MastersDegree; Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; and strong computer skills.
Candidates should send a resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Description_Executive Director.pdf||153.07 KB|